12 - 28 Jan - Riverside Camping
Presented by Tamworth Regional Council
The Riverside Camping Grounds are a central camping location next to the Peel River and just minutes walk from the musical hype and action in the Tamworth CBD.
When purchasing entry tickets please make sure you record a mobile phone number with your name. If necessary, the mobile number you provide will be used by Emergency Services to contact you.
Water Restrictions and Penalties
Campers MUST comply with any water restrictions that apply at time of Festival.
Camping dates and fees are as follows
Countdown and Festival: Friday 12 – Sunday 28 January 2024 or part thereof - $320 GST incl. per site
Festival: Friday 19 – Sunday 28 January 2024 or part thereof - $200 GST incl. per site
Final weekend: Friday 26 – Sunday 28 January 2024 - $100 GST incl. per site
*A site fee is to be paid for each vehicle requiring entry to the camp grounds - Please note that a daily rate is not available.
Camping hours of operation
Campgrounds will open at midday on Friday 12 January, then open 24 hours thereafter - please enter through Carter St Gate.
Camping sites can be pre purchased or bought at the gate.
No cash accepted at the gate - credit card or Eftpos only
Entrance fee includes access to showers.
Camp sites are not pre allocated or numbered. The purchase of a ticket provides entry to the camp grounds not to a specific pre designated site. Upon arrival to the camp grounds ticket holders can set up in any location that is available provided it is in an allocated camping area.
A canteen will be open daily, selling a variety of meals and refreshments. Please see site map for canteen location.
The Riverside Camping Grounds are a central camping location next to the Peel River and just minutes walk from the musical hype and action in the Tamworth CBD. Caravans, camper trailers and tents are all welcome.
- No cash accepted at the gates, credit card and Eftpos only
- No refunds
- Pets are permitted, provided they are kept on a leash at all times
- All of the sites are unpowered
- Small, portable quiet generators are permitted provided they do not cause a disturbance to other camp ground users.
- There are no bbq facilities available
- There is no security on site, please bring limited valuables and keep them with you at all times
- There are a number of toilets and showers (both permanent and temporary) located around the camping ground
- A number of taps are located around the camp grounds
- The camp grounds are on a flood zone. In the event of an emergency any directives given by SES, police, fire, security or officers of the organisers ARE to be followed.
- By camping in a flood prone area, you agree and accept the risks associated with that activity. In doing so, you agree to indemnify Tamworth Regional Council for any damage, loss, liability or injury (including by way of indemnity to third parties) as a result of camping or any camping related activity.
- On departure of the campsite all belongings, camping equipment and vehicles are to be removed
- Children are to be accompanied at all times by their parents or legal guardian in the camping are
- Fireworks and open or pit fires are not permitted.
- Inflatable pools or devices capable of containing water for the purpose of swimming or wading or sitting in are not permitted
- Noise after midnight and before 6 am is strictly prohibited
- All campers are to vacate Riverside Camping Ground by 12pm on Monday 29 January 2024
To view a copy of the Riverside Camp Site Terms and Conditions click here
To view a copy of the Riverside Camp Site Map click here